"You`re going to start to see both (chambers) put out their budgets, laying out visions for how to keep the economy strong and also deal with the deficit," Kaine said, adding: "At the end of the day, we`re going to have to find a balanced solution and it will involve all elements. It will involve talking about revenues, talking about expenses, talking about entitlements. We have to do that."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Tough budget process begins amid Obama charm
Upcoming negotiations complicated by lingering issues from past showdowns
POSTED: 1:31 PM Mar 11 2013 UPDATED: 5:06 AM Mar 11 2013
Around The Watercooler
- AMC offers stock to loyal movie fans
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...