"You don't go through the experience I had back in 2009 without a greater level of humility," he said, adding that such humility will allow him to sit down with Republicans and Democrats alike to find common ground. "I think it's incredibly important to forging conclusions in Washington, D.C."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Sharp exchanges take center stage in S.C. debate
Colbert Busch takes swipe at Sanford's trip to see mistress
POSTED: 10:17 PM Apr 29 2013 UPDATED: 11:31 PM Apr 29 2013
Around The Watercooler
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army