"You don't go through the experience I had back in 2009 without a greater level of humility," he said, adding that such humility will allow him to sit down with Republicans and Democrats alike to find common ground. "I think it's incredibly important to forging conclusions in Washington, D.C."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Sharp exchanges take center stage in S.C. debate
Colbert Busch takes swipe at Sanford's trip to see mistress
POSTED: 10:17 PM Apr 29 2013 UPDATED: 11:31 PM Apr 29 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000