"We're not going to cross the T's and dot the I's on Medicare reform and tax reform, but we're going to lay out how much we're going to reduce the deficit in the future by doing these things, then throw it into the Congress for the year and they will figure it out," Zandi told CBS.
Geithner: No tax deal without top rate hike
Treasury secretary still confident a compromise can be made
POSTED: 3:55 PM Dec 02 2012 UPDATED: 10:40 AM Dec 03 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket