Same-sex marriage by the numbers
Attorney General Eric Holder has announced the Justice Department will issue a memo Monday that recognizes same-sex marriages "to the greatest extent possible under the law." Take a look at the numbers behind same-sex marriage.
Around The Watercooler
- The allure of the 200-year-old clockwork boy
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'