Longest Senate filibusters in history
Sen. Ted Cruz carried on his advocacy for the defunding of "Obamacare" for almost 22 hours before finally ending on Wednesday. Though Cruz's effort was technically not a filibuster, take a look at the longest Senate filibusters in history.
Around The Watercooler
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor