President's best friend: White House pets
Former President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, are mourning after their Scottish terrier, Miss Beazley, died over the weekend. In Miss Beazley's honor, take a look at photos of first pets dating back to the late 1800s.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed