By the numbers: Swing states
When millions of Americans head to the polls on November 6, only eight states will likely make or break the election. With the stakes that high, we took a look -- by the numbers -- at the swing states.
Around The Watercooler
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?