State-by-state look at same-sex marriage
The Supreme Court is expected to issue rulings on two same-sex marriage cases this month, including one dealing with California's Proposition 8, which makes same-sex marriage unconstitutional in the state. Take a look at the path same-sex marriage has taken in states across the country.
Around The Watercooler
- Man survives 15-story fall in New Zealand
- Cat runs for mayor in Mexico
- Bank error shows woman $300 million in debt
- Wendy's worker fired over Frosty-guzzling photo
- Kids burning ants spark wildfire
- Suspected burglar caught hiding in dryer
- Woman sues Culver's after walking into glass
- Jersey Shore town set to vote on 'dress code'
- Shelter dog figures out how to open door