BRISTOL, Tenn. - The search of a Bristol, Tennessee home resulted in drug charges on Wednesday.
Bristol, Tennessee police say officers searched a home at 529 Auburn Street Wednesday night. During the search, officers say they found more than 450 pills including Oxycontin, morphine and Lortabs.
Police tell News 5 the people inside the home, Irving "John" Poston and Jessica Nicole Thacker, were arrested.
Poston was charged with drug possession with intent to distribute within a thousand feet of a school and other drug offenses.
Thacker was arrested on active warrants in an unrelated case.
Both were taken to the Sullivan County jail.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend