JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is arrested after he is accused of stalking three underage girls.
35-year-old Ronald Kevin Watson is charged with three counts of felony aggravated stalking after he allegedly continually drove past the three girls while they were walking home.
Police say he would drive past them until they got home, then drive past their home multiple times.
The police were called after one of the girl's parents confronted Watson. He reportedly left the area but returned a few minutes later.
Police found him a short difference from the home.
Watson was found to be a sex offender and is on probation for sex related crimes.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect