JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is arrested after he is accused of stalking three underage girls.
35-year-old Ronald Kevin Watson is charged with three counts of felony aggravated stalking after he allegedly continually drove past the three girls while they were walking home.
Police say he would drive past them until they got home, then drive past their home multiple times.
The police were called after one of the girl's parents confronted Watson. He reportedly left the area but returned a few minutes later.
Police found him a short difference from the home.
Watson was found to be a sex offender and is on probation for sex related crimes.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death