BRISTOL, Va. - A man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in Bristol, Virginia.
Here's what we know: Bristol, Virginia Police tell us they got a call about a stabbing on Bradley Street around 6:30 Wednesday evening.
Detective Tyrone Foster says police are now investigating what lead to the stabbing.
We've learned the victim was stabbed five times and police are still searching for the suspect, 22-year-old Jerico Moore. Police released the photo of Moore seen below.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City