BRISTOL, Va. - A man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in Bristol, Virginia.
Here's what we know: Bristol, Virginia Police tell us they got a call about a stabbing on Bradley Street around 6:30 Wednesday evening.
Detective Tyrone Foster says police are now investigating what lead to the stabbing.
We've learned the victim was stabbed five times and police are still searching for the suspect, 22-year-old Jerico Moore. Police released the photo of Moore seen below.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death