BRISTOL, Va. - A man was rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in Bristol, Virginia.
Here's what we know: Bristol, Virginia Police tell us they got a call about a stabbing on Bradley Street around 6:30 Wednesday evening.
Detective Tyrone Foster says police are now investigating what lead to the stabbing.
We've learned the victim was stabbed five times and police are still searching for the suspect, 22-year-old Jerico Moore. Police released the photo of Moore seen below.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting