BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts for you on a deadly crash on State Street in Bristol in late February.
Seen above was the scene more than a month ago after police say 43-year-old William Marcella was speeding down State Street at nearly 75 miles per hour.
Police tell us now that a toxicology report has been finished and the medical examiner discovered Marcella's blood alcohol content was 0.31. That is almost four times the legal limit in Virginia.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations