BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts for you on a deadly crash on State Street in Bristol in late February.
Seen above was the scene more than a month ago after police say 43-year-old William Marcella was speeding down State Street at nearly 75 miles per hour.
Police tell us now that a toxicology report has been finished and the medical examiner discovered Marcella's blood alcohol content was 0.31. That is almost four times the legal limit in Virginia.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next