BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts for you on a deadly crash on State Street in Bristol in late February.
Seen above was the scene more than a month ago after police say 43-year-old William Marcella was speeding down State Street at nearly 75 miles per hour.
Police tell us now that a toxicology report has been finished and the medical examiner discovered Marcella's blood alcohol content was 0.31. That is almost four times the legal limit in Virginia.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate