BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts for you on a deadly crash on State Street in Bristol in late February.
Seen above was the scene more than a month ago after police say 43-year-old William Marcella was speeding down State Street at nearly 75 miles per hour.
Police tell us now that a toxicology report has been finished and the medical examiner discovered Marcella's blood alcohol content was 0.31. That is almost four times the legal limit in Virginia.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law