BRISTOL, Tenn. - We have new facts for you on a deadly crash on State Street in Bristol in late February.
Seen above was the scene more than a month ago after police say 43-year-old William Marcella was speeding down State Street at nearly 75 miles per hour.
Police tell us now that a toxicology report has been finished and the medical examiner discovered Marcella's blood alcohol content was 0.31. That is almost four times the legal limit in Virginia.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire