BRISTOL, Va. - Some residents of Bristol, Virginia near Exit 7 will be without water Monday night.
BVU says the planned outage is because of construction along Old Airport Road. The outage is scheduled to begin at 11 p.m. Monday until 6 a.m. Tuesday from Iinterstate 81 to the Hassen Heights entrance.
It also includes Old Stage Road and Hickory Drive.
BVU says surrounding areas could also have low water pressure during the outage.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries