BRISTOL, Va. - Some residents of Bristol, Virginia near Exit 7 will be without water Monday night.
BVU says the planned outage is because of construction along Old Airport Road. The outage is scheduled to begin at 11 p.m. Monday until 6 a.m. Tuesday from Iinterstate 81 to the Hassen Heights entrance.
It also includes Old Stage Road and Hickory Drive.
BVU says surrounding areas could also have low water pressure during the outage.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone