KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - The truck stop business owned by the family of Governor Bill Haslam is facing a lawsuit.
The FBI is investigating "Pilot Flying J, out of Knoxville, amid accusations of rebate fraud.
One of the trucking companies that was allegedly cheated out of money is now suing, saying that Pilot Flying J is guilty of racketeering violations.
According to the AP, Atlanta Coast Carriers is accusing Pilot Flying J's CEO, Jimmy Haslam, of asking customers to sign releases giving up their rights to sue.
Haslam, who also owns the Cleveland Browns, has denied any wrongdoing.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup