KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - The truck stop business owned by the family of Governor Bill Haslam is facing a lawsuit.
The FBI is investigating "Pilot Flying J, out of Knoxville, amid accusations of rebate fraud.
One of the trucking companies that was allegedly cheated out of money is now suing, saying that Pilot Flying J is guilty of racketeering violations.
According to the AP, Atlanta Coast Carriers is accusing Pilot Flying J's CEO, Jimmy Haslam, of asking customers to sign releases giving up their rights to sue.
Haslam, who also owns the Cleveland Browns, has denied any wrongdoing.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death