KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - The truck stop business owned by the family of Governor Bill Haslam is facing a lawsuit.
The FBI is investigating "Pilot Flying J, out of Knoxville, amid accusations of rebate fraud.
One of the trucking companies that was allegedly cheated out of money is now suing, saying that Pilot Flying J is guilty of racketeering violations.
According to the AP, Atlanta Coast Carriers is accusing Pilot Flying J's CEO, Jimmy Haslam, of asking customers to sign releases giving up their rights to sue.
Haslam, who also owns the Cleveland Browns, has denied any wrongdoing.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game