BRISTOL, Tenn. - A pickup truck hit a column near the emergency entrance at Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, Tennessee.
The column has some cracks and loose bricks in it. Patients said it sounded like a bomb went off. There have been no reports of injuries. Bristol Regional staff said slick conditions caused the truck to slide and hit the column. Patients can still access the emergency room.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game