BRISTOL, Tenn. - A pickup truck hit a column near the emergency entrance at Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, Tennessee.
The column has some cracks and loose bricks in it. Patients said it sounded like a bomb went off. There have been no reports of injuries. Bristol Regional staff said slick conditions caused the truck to slide and hit the column. Patients can still access the emergency room.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media