Almost 70 patients at a local nursing home will have to find a new place to live -- admissions were stopped at Bristol Health and Rehabilitation Center after a Tennessee Health Department inspection, then Medicaid and Medicare cut its funding for those patients.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death