Past Nobel Peace Prize winners
The 2013 Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, an international chemical weapons watchdog, mainly because of its work in Syria. Take a look at past winners of the coveted award.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)