Past Nobel Peace Prize winners
The 2013 Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, an international chemical weapons watchdog, mainly because of its work in Syria. Take a look at past winners of the coveted award.
Around The Watercooler
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge