Past Nobel Peace Prize winners
The 2013 Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, an international chemical weapons watchdog, mainly because of its work in Syria. Take a look at past winners of the coveted award.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia