BRISTOL, Tenn. - Country music superstar Martina McBride will join an already impressive line-up of performers scheduled to appear Sunday, August 3, 2014, 7:00 p.m., at The Paramount Center for the Arts in Historic Downtown Bristol.
It's part of the Birthplace of Country Music Museum's Grand Opening Weekend of Events.
McBride joins Carlene Carter, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, and "Hello Stranger" featuring Dale Jett.
Tickets are $30 and are now on sale at theparamouncenter.com.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator