BRISTOL, Tenn. - Country music superstar Martina McBride will join an already impressive line-up of performers scheduled to appear Sunday, August 3, 2014, 7:00 p.m., at The Paramount Center for the Arts in Historic Downtown Bristol.
It's part of the Birthplace of Country Music Museum's Grand Opening Weekend of Events.
McBride joins Carlene Carter, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, and "Hello Stranger" featuring Dale Jett.
Tickets are $30 and are now on sale at theparamouncenter.com.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview