BRISTOL, Tenn. - One person was flown to the hospital following a crash this morning on Highway 394 near the entrance to the Bristol Dragway.
Officers say the driver of a Ford Mustang ran off the left side of the road and then over corrected just before 9 a.m.
The car then went through the guardrail on the right side of the road and came to rest against a utility pole.
A female passenger was flown to the Johnson City Medical Center with serious injuries.
Police say the driver was not hurt.
The investigation is ongoing and charges are pending.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor