On this day: September 27
The first Ford Model T rolls out of the factory, the Warren Commission concludes Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, Ben Johnson is stripped of his Olympic gold medal, and Mark McGwire makes history, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)