Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: September 25
POSTED: 6:06 PM Sep 24 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Sep 25 2013
A European sees the Pacific Ocean for the first time, Congress passes the Bill of Rights, the Little Rock Nine get a U.S. Army escort to school, and Led Zeppelin's John Bonham dies, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter