On this day: November 5
Guy Fawkes is caught red-handed, Susan B. Anthony votes, George Foreman becomes the oldest Heavyweight Champion ever, Saddam Hussein is sentenced to death, and tragedy strikes Fort Hood, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car