Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: November 29
POSTED: 1:22 AM Nov 29 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Nov 29 2013
Edison shows off his phonograph, atom bomb testing heads underground, a chimpanzee orbits the Earth, the Pong craze begins, and the world loses another Beatle, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes