Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: November 28
POSTED: 1:52 AM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Nov 28 2013
Magellan reaches the Pacific, William Shakespeare gets hitched, the Grand Ole Opry debuts, Olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci defects, and Jeffrey Dahmer is killed in prison, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage