On this day: November 13
The "frankfurter" is born, the Holland Tunnel opens to traffic, the Supreme Court integrates Alabama's public buses, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated, and water is found on the moon, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying