On this day: November 13
The "frankfurter" is born, the Holland Tunnel opens to traffic, the Supreme Court integrates Alabama's public buses, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated, and water is found on the moon, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'
- Man selling home for Dogecoins