Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: March 4
POSTED: 11:46 AM Mar 11 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 04 2014
The U.S. Constitution goes into effect, FDR reassures the nation, John Lennon gets into a popularity contest with Jesus, and Martha Stewart gets out of prison, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?