Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: March 4
POSTED: 11:46 AM Mar 11 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 04 2014
The U.S. Constitution goes into effect, FDR reassures the nation, John Lennon gets into a popularity contest with Jesus, and Martha Stewart gets out of prison, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy