On this day: March 29
Coca-Cola is brewed for the first time, Elvis Presley begins boot camp, the last U.S. soldiers leave Vietnam, Henry Fonda wins his first and only Oscar, and the Tennessee Lady Vols complete an unbeaten season, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated