On this day: March 29
Coca-Cola is brewed for the first time, Elvis Presley begins boot camp, the last U.S. soldiers leave Vietnam, Henry Fonda wins his first and only Oscar, and the Tennessee Lady Vols complete an unbeaten season, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed