On this day: March 29
Coca-Cola is brewed for the first time, Elvis Presley begins boot camp, the last U.S. soldiers leave Vietnam, Henry Fonda wins his first and only Oscar, and the Tennessee Lady Vols complete an unbeaten season, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia