Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: March 18
POSTED: 1:41 AM Mar 13 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 18 2013
Britain repeals the Stamp Act, Lord Stanley announces plans for a hockey cup, a cosmonaut goes for the first space walk, and OPEC ends its oil embargo against the United States, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia