On this day: March 15
The Ides of March is bad luck for Julius Caesar, the Cincinnati Red Stockings become the first pro baseball team, "The Godfather" premieres, and the first Internet domain name is registered, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months