Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: March 12
POSTED: 6:53 PM Mar 06 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 12 2014
Coca-Cola is bottled for the first time, Nazi troops march into Austria, "Dennis the Menace" debuts, and Bernie Madoff pleads guilty to running an $18 billion Ponzi scheme, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag