Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: March 12
POSTED: 6:53 PM Mar 06 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 12 2014
Coca-Cola is bottled for the first time, Nazi troops march into Austria, "Dennis the Menace" debuts, and Bernie Madoff pleads guilty to running an $18 billion Ponzi scheme, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water