On this day: June 4
The Montgolfier brothers debut their hot-air balloon, Henry Ford rolls out his first automobile, the first Pulitzer Prizes are handed out, Bruce Springsteen releases "Born in the U.S.A.," and the Tiananmen Square protests come to a violent end, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes