On this day: June 4
The Montgolfier brothers debut their hot-air balloon, Henry Ford rolls out his first automobile, the first Pulitzer Prizes are handed out, Bruce Springsteen releases "Born in the U.S.A.," and the Tiananmen Square protests come to a violent end, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees