On this day: June 3
"Casey at the Bat" is published, an American walks in space, Andy Warhol survives an assassination attempt, the original "Star Trek" goes off the air, and Bill Clinton plays the sax, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone