Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: June 28
POSTED: 1:12 PM Jun 27 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jun 28 2013
The last of America's Founding Fathers dies, Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated, Mike Tyson bites off a bit of Evander Holyfield's ear, and Elián González returns to Cuba, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal