Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: June 28
POSTED: 1:12 PM Jun 27 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jun 28 2013
The last of America's Founding Fathers dies, Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated, Mike Tyson bites off a bit of Evander Holyfield's ear, and Elián González returns to Cuba, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery