On this day: June 25
Custer makes his last stand, France surrenders to Germany during World War II, Anne Frank's diary is published, the Korean War begins, and Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both die, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter