On this day: June 13
The Beatles score their last No. 1 hit in America, the New York Times begins printing the Pentagon Papers, Pioneer 10 bids adieu to the Solar System, and Michael Jackson is found not guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Hitchhiking robot is halfway across Canada
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months