On this day: June 13
The Beatles score their last No. 1 hit in America, the New York Times begins printing the Pentagon Papers, Pioneer 10 bids adieu to the Solar System, and Michael Jackson is found not guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home