On this day: June 13
The Beatles score their last No. 1 hit in America, the New York Times begins printing the Pentagon Papers, Pioneer 10 bids adieu to the Solar System, and Michael Jackson is found not guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?