On this day: June 13
The Beatles score their last No. 1 hit in America, the New York Times begins printing the Pentagon Papers, Pioneer 10 bids adieu to the Solar System, and Michael Jackson is found not guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated