On this day: July 7
Sliced bread goes on sale for the first time, Elvis Presley makes his radio debut, Led Zeppelin plays their last concert, Oliver North testifies at the Iran-Contra hearings, and Michael Jackson is remembered by family and friends, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy