On this day: July 7
Sliced bread goes on sale for the first time, Elvis Presley makes his radio debut, Led Zeppelin plays their last concert, Oliver North testifies at the Iran-Contra hearings, and Michael Jackson is remembered by family and friends, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag