Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 6
POSTED: 6:10 PM Jun 27 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 06 2012
America names it currency, a political party holds its first convention, and a first lady, media mogul, rocker, screen scream queen and religious leader are all born, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy