Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 6
POSTED: 6:10 PM Jun 27 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 06 2012
America names it currency, a political party holds its first convention, and a first lady, media mogul, rocker, screen scream queen and religious leader are all born, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal