Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 24
POSTED: 1:23 AM Jul 24 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 24 2014
An aviation pioneer is born, a lost city is rediscovered, a famous comedy duo performs together for the first time, George Brett flips out, and Apollo 11 splashes down, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal