On this day: July 24
An aviation pioneer is born, a lost city is rediscovered, a famous comedy duo performs together for the first time, George Brett flips out, and Apollo 11 splashes down, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'