Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: July 24
POSTED: 1:23 AM Jul 24 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jul 24 2014
An aviation pioneer is born, a lost city is rediscovered, a famous comedy duo performs together for the first time, George Brett flips out, and Apollo 11 splashes down, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated