On this day: July 22
Wiley Post completes the first solo flight around the world, John Dillinger is gunned down behind a Chicago theater, two Soviet dogs become cosmonauts, and Prince George arrives to great fanfare, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge