On this day: July 13
The Mississippi River finds its roots, a Hollywood icon debuts, Old Blue Eyes records for the first time, the MLB All-Star Game goes north, and Ronald Reagan gives up the presidency, briefly, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home