On this day: July 11
A vice president duels for honor, the Marine Corps is re-established, a folk singer debuts, a space station plummets to Earth, and Martin Luther King earns a posthumous honor, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving