Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 9
POSTED: 1:21 PM Jan 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 09 2014
The Beatles jump up the charts, Howard Hughes exposes his fake biographer, "The Phantom of the Opera" passes "Cats," and Apple introduces iTunes and the iPhone, years apart, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated