Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 9
POSTED: 1:21 PM Jan 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 09 2014
The Beatles jump up the charts, Howard Hughes exposes his fake biographer, "The Phantom of the Opera" passes "Cats," and Apple introduces iTunes and the iPhone, years apart, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage