Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 9
POSTED: 1:21 PM Jan 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 09 2014
The Beatles jump up the charts, Howard Hughes exposes his fake biographer, "The Phantom of the Opera" passes "Cats," and Apple introduces iTunes and the iPhone, years apart, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying