On this day: January 30
An assassin's misfires spare President Andrew Jackson, "The Lone Ranger" debuts on radio, Gandhi is assassinated, The Beatles hit the roof for one last gig, and the first computer virus is written, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy