On this day: January 29
"The Raven" is first published, baseball and football induct their first hall of fame classes, the Gulf War fighting takes to the ground, and President George W. Bush coins the phrase "Axis of Evil," all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash
- Idaho woman accused of chewing up cop car seat
- Rhode Island man gets 4 DUIs in 30 hours
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store