On this day: January 27
Mozart is born, Auschwitz is liberated, Elvis releases "Heartbreak Hotel," tragedy claims the crew of Apollo 1, Michael Jackson's hair catches fire, and Steve Jobs unveils the iPad, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk