Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 22
POSTED: 6:48 AM Jan 21 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 22 2014
The Supreme Court decides Roe v. Wade, the Boeing 747 flies for the first time, Apple introduces its Macintosh computer in a Super Bowl ad, and the Unabomber pleads guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'