Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: January 21
POSTED: 3:57 PM Jan 18 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Jan 21 2014
Louis XVI is guillotined, the first nuclear-powered submarine launches, the nation catches "Saturday Night Fever," and President Reagan's second inauguration heads indoors, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'